AT 9.2.4 – March 21:
- ‘HasError’ is now available as an attribute query from the command line, making it easy to rerun tests that failed in the previous run.
- Three new actions: GetLastActualImage, GetLastDiffImage and GetLastDiffPixelCount have been added to support image comparison features.
- Row Select is now supported for PowerBuilder tables.
- An option to switch to RenderText for PbDataWindows that use PbGroup has been added.
AT 9.2.1 – February 7:
- A new custom report feature has been added to allow users to design and format their own reports.
- Drag and drop is now supported for the class PdfLabel to make it easier to define App Objects for PdfLabel elements.
- A new Firefox extension is provided for Firefox versions v58 and newer.
AT 9.2 – December 22:
- RenderImage has been completely redesigned. It is not only much easier to use, but it is also much faster.
- RenderText now works on the IE Browser including the popup navigator bar.
- RenderText now works on OwnerDraw ListBox and ListView.
- Pixel and color tolerance have been added VerifyImage.
- A new action called WaitForImage has been provided to allow the user to wait for an image to display.
- A new action called SendMail has been added to the System class to allow the user to send an email directly from a test. The user can specify a subject and body and include attachments.
AT 9.0 – October 3:
- Test plan requirements can now be linked to multiple rows in a Data Table, essentially generating a Test Plan based on user selection of table rows.
- Test Plans contain a new built-in attribute called ‘RunCount’ that allows the user to select the number of iterations that a test is to be executed.
- AppStates have been introduced to make it easier to create ‘OnStart’ and ‘OnFinish’ actions.
- The visual Query Editor has been implemented in the ‘Mark by Query’ dialog to make it easier to create attribute queries.
- The option to select, generate and email reports at the end of a Test Set run is now provided.
- Generating Test Set reports from the command line has been simplified to make it easier to integrate with continuous integration software.
AT 8.3 – June 12:
- Image capture and comparison with masking is now provided.
- The ability to define a region of an object is now provided. Regions can be used to specify areas of an image to be compared. Regions may also be used to identify a clickable area of an object.
- The user can now choose the default attribute for path generation by class to improve naming and robustness of object recognition for web elements.
- Constants and user-defined functions can now be used in path statements.
- Two new attributes have been added to the class PdfText: @LineIndex and @LineSegment. These attributes provide a way to define tables for PdfText that is lined up in rows and columns.
AT 8.2 – March 3:
- Validation of pdf content is now supported to enhance verification.
- Files of any type can be attached to test results, perhaps as evidence of test results or images for enhanced description of errors.
- Manual test cases can be imported from Excel.
- Keywords can be used to tag tests to enhance test management.
- Support for 64 bit versions of Chrome and Firefox.
- New methods have been added to capture .png files directly at runtime.
- New functions have been implemented to provide the elapsed times of Steps and Tests.
- Verify methods and functions now provide an optional parameter that can be set to invoke a snapshot upon error.
AT 8.1 – Sept 19:
- WPF controls embedded in a PowerBuilder application are now supported.
- Path translation has been implemented to support testing application localization.
AT 8.0 – Aug 18 :
- Workspaces have been implemented to streamline the various tasks required to build, maintain and execute manual and automated tests.
- Find References provides a way to locate references to App Objects, Steps, Tests and Functions.
- Rename provides a way to change the name and propagate the name change to all occurrences of App Objects, Steps, Tests, Step Parameters, Test Parameters and Functions.
AT 7.10 – May 9:
- The Jira Project can now be set in Project Settings so that each project can be associated with a different jira project.
- There are now two modes for integrating tests with a test plan, update and insert. When a test is dragged to a Test Plan in Insert mode, the test name or test description (dependent upon user configuration) becomes the text that is displayed in the test plan node.
- A new Navigation icon has been added to the Step and Test Editors to allow navigation directly to data tables, steps and functions.
AT 7.9 – Feb 9:
- A WebTable definition wizard has been added to make it easier to define web tables.
- WebList definition is now supported through drag and drop.
- Image recognition has been added to identify graphical elements that are not real objects.